Do you want/need more of God's Presence in your life?
Do you want the annointing to understand what you are reading?
Here is the Lord's promise:
8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Do you see how it works? Don't wait for a lightening bolt or a sign! God's Word says, "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you..." (James 4:8) . You must initiate the action for the promise.
This is your plan of action based on scripture:
First off, how do we start our daily prayers?
The Bible says:
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
1. Exalt our God!
a. Thank Him for salvation, healings, deliverance, fulness of His Spirit, His love and power.
b. Use His names:
1. Wonderful Councilor, Mighty God, Immanuel, Holy One of Israel, Sweet Rose of Sharon, etc.
2. Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Rapha, Jehovah Shalom, etc.
c. Thank our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, for Calvary:
1. His sacrifice and Obedience
2. He was wounded, chastised for us. He bore our transgressions.
d. Thank Him for His Holy Word
1. Pray for understanding and wisdom
2. Pray that His Word will go forth in your family, neighborhood, city, state, etc.
2. Pray for your family and loved ones.
a. Husband, wife, kids (one at a time), mother father, sister, brother, cousins, aunts uncles, etc.
b. Friends, neighbors, co-workers, business, government leaders (city, county, state, Federal).
3. Pray for the Church (Body of Christ)
a. Your local fellowship
b. Ministries that you support
c. Unity in the Body (in the Spirit)
d. Increase in laborers (Matthew 9:38)
4. Pray for the World
a. USA (or your country)
b. Other countries
d. Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6)
5. Pray for Opportunity for this day
a. God would use you as a laborer whereever you go
b. God would help you in your workplace
c. God would help you to remain faithful to your calling
Remember, keep the circle unbroken!
When you pray, you talk to God.
When you read the Bible, God talks to you.